The last poster wins

TheCalliton

sfdsfdsfdsfasfasfads i will play nice http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/whistling.gif in arena mode http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/devil.gif Edited by Thor.

Hello everyone!

I am back in my cozy little hideout. :biggrin:

ย 

Oh how I missed my bed (even though it's too small for me), and the air, and my cat, and wifi, and stable internet and everything!

I was greeted by my best friend with lots of love and we're still talking :D

I feel nice :happy: I want to feel like this more often! :biggrin:

ย 

(Also, bugs. So many bugs again. But I missed them too :teehee: )

glad you got back in one piece.

ย 

I'm going to bed now, speak in the morning guys xxx

I left Skyrim for a while...came back on it and just got bored after 5 mins ;D

ย 

Haha, that's me with Skyrim now. I'll see a mod on the front page that looks interesting, download and install it, test it out for about 5 minutes, then quit :P Oblivion kept my attention for years, Skyrim just doesn't seem to do it.

ย 

Ugh its 88 degrees out, wtf. It's been in the low to mid 70s for the past few weeks. I shouldn't complain though..July was 90+ all month :P

ย 

I still like Skyrim, its the routine though. I think the reason it dulls my sense about is, it follows Oblivion closely in a way it is recognized easily.

ย 

I have played since Morrowind. The free movement and ability to go my own way around the continent was what really kept my attention. I mean, beyond the occasional times my character got attacked by Cliffracers, or fell through the solid ground so my character was able swimming around in a oblivious space. The biggest swimming pool I had ever seen! It was intriguing.

ย 

It got up to 95 at around 2:00 PM MDT. The week before today had been in 80's.

ย 

Are you watching the sky as that big object approaches I keep reading that people are writing about? What was it? Nebari or Neburi?

ย