The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Panda's are Evil?! Well then, so am I in Skyrim because I can go anywhere in Skyrim, do anything in Skyrim, and all I have to do is tell the guards I am their Thane to get them to leave me alone after I have committed picking locks right in front of them.

I am an EVIL Dovahkin http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/devil.gif even though I did my best to be the GOOD Dovahkin guy! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/pirate.gif

Run away you foolish young or old Dovahkin! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif I WIN !

I didn't choose my Gamertag either. :\ Well I did but accidentally. I typed in K00L... Which was taken. And so it gave me suggestions and I accidentally hit the wrong button and ended up stuck with SuspectK00L. :facepalm:

Gah. I thought I could change it later so I went ahead and started playing games and stuff. Plus I didn't have another email to make a second account back then. It was around the time I bought Castle Crashers and had quite a bit of nice things associated with my account I learned a name change costs money. And a lot at that. I just want to change the freaking letters that compose my name, and its such a freaking pain for Micro-weliketotakeyourmoney-soft that it costs $10!?

Sorry I let my dislike of Microsoft show again. :tongue:

I didn't choose my Gamertag either. :\ Well I did but accidentally. I typed in K00L... Which was taken. And so it gave me suggestions and I accidentally hit the wrong button and ended up stuck with SuspectK00L. :facepalm:

Gah. I thought I could change it later so I went ahead and started playing games and stuff. Plus I didn't have another email to make a second account back then. It was around the time I bought Castle Crashers and had quite a bit of nice things associated with my account I learned a name change costs money. And a lot at that. I just want to change the freaking letters that compose my name, and its such a freaking pain for Micro-weliketotakeyourmoney-soft that it costs $10!?

Sorry I let my dislike of Microsoft show again. :tongue:

Back in the olden days, they let you change your Gamertag once for free. Those were the days.

So Dark Souls is worth getting but Darksiders isn't is that correct???

If you had no end of trouble fighting Sheogorath in Oblivion. And let me just say I worked at it and found every little nook and cranny I could dodge his attacks until I found one which kept me out of his reach while I bombarded him with arrows, and magic spell's. It wasn't easy even then, believe me.

I have just seen the Dark Souls II trailer. It isn't going to be for those who want to play it with cheat's, and walk through's. It does not look like there are any. It says you can get help from players online. I hope you have a lot of friends with spare time on their hands for the first few levels. Because anyone playing Dark Soul's II is going to need them.

:\

I think my sound card is crap. At first I thought it was just Skyrim, but now I realize I've been getting it in some other games cutscenes and etc. I get this awful static noise (randomly and with non gameplay cutscenes), and the sound lags (only in cutscenes played that are not IN GAME scenes). This became apparent when I was playing Dark Souls... Or wait, starting to play it. At first the menu got a weird static noise when music started. I switched speakers and there was no static. Then I got the the intro and BOOM! Static was back and it was laggy as well.

And it doesn't happen on my desktop either. Gonna go into BIOS and turn auto detect off by setting it to onboard. I'll probably pull the card from the computer too... Its a little crowded anyway with my huge butt graphics card.