The last poster wins

TheCalliton

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/sweat.gif I am still sweating the small stuff with the new computer. I ran that simple ratings software in windows. All the devices are nearly hitting 8. All except the hard drive which can't seem to get to 6.

I WIN !

Wow! I can see the statistics growing. That someone has finally realized that the majority of people want the easy life. I thought walking and putting newspapers in their boxes was the easy life, but someone said, "Oh, No!"

Walking behind an Ox with a plow harnessed to it was easier. The fellow only had to get the Ox to turn around and go back the other way once in awhile while I have to remember all those peoples addresses who I deliver a newspaper to."

I agreed that was true. I did not care, it was easy enough from my point of view same as plowing the field with an Ox was to him. He never mentioned how many times he had to stop get water for the Ox and himself and give the Ox a shoulder massage. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif

Whew, bloody hell! I just got back from work early and consider myself lucky to be alive. It's been spectacularly windy today, and I came home to find a tree down in my back yard. It's wrecked my other car, crushed the garage, and done some house damage, but thankfully I wasn't here when it went down, and the place is still inhabitable. There's trees down and power outages all over gippsland, it's a bloody mess. Who'd have thought wind could cause so much carnage?

EDIT: actually two trees, one of the smaller ones went down aswell, it's stuck in my hill's hoist.

Edited by Vindekarr

Well, this just blows

The car's going to be a write-off, of that I'm certain. Thankfully it shouldn't effect my insurance history-I mean the tree hit it afterall. The roof's a squashed soda can, and the suspension isn't much better. I'm kinda ticked because I'd only had it a year. I do have other transport atleast, but I would have rathered the weather pulverise my old work car than my nice weekend car.

Like I said things can be replaced. You can't. Take comfort that your insurance will cover your car's untimely demise. You'll have a great time looking for a new one :thumbsup: