The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I see. Have you forgotten the basis of the play ground rules. This is a game it has a simple rule.

Our beings are born of wreckless wonder and even Thor can slip out of his character and back into his diaper on occasion if the rules are not set to stop our wreckless abandon.

For Thor cast a spell. Not just any spell, "a curse". Not a thing that is part of the Thors' known attributes who protects the people of the Earth. So he has fumbled around with his first curse and like a true Magicka student I cleansed the post before its paltry effects cause any who are aware of the fun we can have here were effected. By reminding all who focus here that this is a game. A Game with one simple rule. The Last post wins.

Unfortunately my cleansing spelll does not help those recover who were crazier before they joined in this, "last post wins contest". Hero's and villians should hire spellcasters to fight for them so they do not become tormented by their own mis-guided cursing or spell casting.

Don't you agree, Ancient Aeon?

Is there a doctor in the house?

I win again.

I'm back and take the win, AH hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! AH hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! AH hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! AH hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! AH hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! AH hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! AH hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! AH hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! AH hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!