The last poster wins

TheCalliton

So umm people, a few hundred or thousand posts back somebody, (probably Thor.) recommended virus scan software when I was complaining about McAfee. Well, now McAfee has screwed the pooch too many times.

I'm going to light my McAfee backup disc on fire and fling it into a bottomless pit, screaming in rage, so I'm going to need new anti-virus/anti-spyware/firewall security junk. Any suggestions?

Avast or Microsoft Security Essentials.

Personally I recommend Avast, free, efficient, easy to use, updates regularly, big virus database. Never tried MSE, but I heard it's one of the best ones too.

Been using Avast for years now and my PC is as clean as it can get.

Lol, so I guess you're the taxi service? :PAnd yes, be jealous. This is what I've been doing for the past few hours. I bought tons of red dye, then I decided brown looks better. I also OCD'd over the dyeing system today.Btw the image is heavily post-processed, I played with blur and shadows/highlights a bit. I can also see that I have AA turned off :/

I see you have new armor. :P

Yup I'm a taxi service! And what do I get? A hug.

I WANT ONE of what KOOLs got! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/rolleyes.gif

What? A birthday to go to or a crap load of driving to do? :P

So umm people, a few hundred or thousand posts back somebody, (probably Thor.) recommended virus scan software when I was complaining about McAfee. Well, now McAfee has screwed the pooch too many times.I'm going to light my McAfee backup disc on fire and fling it into a bottomless pit, screaming in rage, so I'm going to need new anti-virus/anti-spyware/firewall security junk. Any suggestions?

Kaspersky is good if you want to pay for one.

Avast or Microsoft Security Essentials.Personally I recommend Avast, free, efficient, easy to use, updates regularly, big virus database. Never tried MSE, but I heard it's one of the best ones too.Been using Avast for years now and my PC is as clean as it can get.

I use Microsoft Security Essentials right now and it works nicely. Especially so for being free.

Don't bother with Facebook its a total crock of s***

They've blocked my account and I've had to set up a new one. I've lost all my friends that I've gathered from all over the world over the past 5 years and Facebook want me to scan and send a copy of my passport, marriage or birth certificate as proof of who I am. All this after my account got hacked, my email got hacked and all my precious emails deleted from my family all over the world... I'm so upset and they just add insult to injury. :(

Don't bother with Facebook its a total crock of s***

They've blocked my account and I've had to set up a new one. I've lost all my friends that I've gathered from all over the world over the past 5 years and Facebook want me to scan and send a copy of my passport, marriage or birth certificate as proof of who I am. All this after my account got hacked, my email got hacked and all my precious emails deleted from my family all over the world... I'm so upset and they just add insult to injury. :(

Lol that is really weird I was just on Facebook. Which is a rare occasion by the way.

That really sucks though. :( Hopefully you can get things sorted out