The last poster wins

TheCalliton

@lv000: good morning to you and I hope you slept well, planning your strategy for GW2 :thumbsup:

Good morning to you too.

I was studying a bit first, now I've got some time for GW2 :D I need to catch up to K00L he's lvl 42 while I'm 36 :P

So! That's what Iv000 looks like in GW2! I am impressed. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

Lol, thanks.

If there's one thing I'm good at in gaming, then it's character creation and customization :teehee:

@Everything that K00L said

Apparently I'm good at making people laugh :P People are laughing often in my presence lately, that probably has something to do with the fact that the last month was one of the most peaceful, relaxing and happy ones in years. (Excluding special occasions.) Spreading the good mood I guess :D

Also, I randomly downloaded a program that disables my internet so I can study in peace. Which I did, but then I couldn't unblock it. I was like 'This is how I die'. I fixed thankfully as you can see, and now I can return to my peaceful anti-social living.

excuses, excuses. I'm in the middle of a total mental breakdown and am still jumping in and out :armscrossed: :facepalm: