The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I loved this program Beauty and the Beast, was wonderful. Ron Perlman got his big break doing this series, went onto do Blade 2, Hell Boy 1 and 2 and I think he's in the Sons of Anarchy now if I remember correctly. Good actor.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eQJP8zhO9r0/T3euPdDvXbI/AAAAAAAAWdg/z5Slpi0cW3Q/s1600/i_the_chris_hansen_cat_meme_the_chris_hansen_cat_meme_015_4f61e4b3e4f2d.jpg\

Edited by Thor.

Lvl 40 in GW2. I'll take a short break now and then get back in and catch up to K00L's lvl 42.Be afraid, very afraid. :P

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! D:

I worked hard to get ahead of you. I really think I should nap before I have to leave in 2 hours. Another really tired day. :dry:

GW2 does sound really fun though...

@ Pagafyr and Naomis

not only is Ron Perlman a great actor and he prove in this series how well he is, but it is the combination of the Youtube video of a Rilke poem with this old but still in my heard series pictures that rocks, because the first time I listened to it I really thought it could have been said by Ron Perlman in the series. So R.M. Rilke + Ron Perlman is a win !

:biggrin:

Edited by SilverDNA

Lvl 40 in GW2. I'll take a short break now and then get back in and catch up to K00L's lvl 42.Be afraid, very afraid. :P

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! D:

I worked hard to get ahead of you. I really think I should nap before I have to leave in 2 hours. Another really tired day. :dry:

GW2 does sound really fun though...

Getting closer to 41 now.

Go take a nap, sleep is more important. (Says the guy who went to sleep at 4am yesterday because of Guild Wars 2 :tongue: )

I'll make sure I overtake you today.