The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm so jaded when it comes to mods and screenshots for Skyrim. When I put too many awesome mods that contain scripts, shiz hits the fan eventually so why get my hopes up. And when I take screenshots nowadays they don't get through my own squabidy assuance (Creed from the American The Office's job(quality assurance)), yet the images I see on the imageshare are of the same quality if not inferior(i/e hud elements still active, bad textures, copious clipping, over reliance on skimpy armor; SEXY[insert name or title]{What can I say? I prefer women in pajamas rather than lingerie, I just want them to be comfortable.})

I don't know, maybe it's that the quality of the quantity of screenshots and mods has exceeded my capacity for caring, at least like I used to in the old days.

I agree with you for the most part. You see those amazing screenshots because of XYZ mods and think ok I'll do that. Then the game stops working and you have to reinstall just to be able to sit on the cart and ride in for your execution....

Then we find out that most screenies that look absolutely amazing are usually enhanced using Photoshop or something similar and I think "Why bother"..

Not played Skyrim since the last muck up :(