The last poster wins

TheCalliton

That's nice honey, just hate us quietly :D

I really think he means the ones in Croatia, because I hate them too.

ย 

Did I tell you all that I get insulted every day by a random group of people in front of my school? Like 6 guys, just start insulting me every day because of idk what. No idea who they are, no idea what they want and I have really no idea why they do that. But they do, because that's how things work in this country. There's no tolerating, people either like you or they don't like you and insult you.

ย 

Damn country with it's damn people :dry:

All I can say to that is hold your heads up guys you have nothing to hang your heads for. We love you here, we're a family and look after our own. Take heart in the fact that we will be here to listen to your vents should you need to, give advice should you want it and generally try to make you smile if you need it.

ย 

I send both you and Werne my love and extra hugs xxx

The problem isn't that I hang my head low. I try to ignore those idiots, but I have a really really short temper and if they continue like that I know I will snap and do something stupid. Telling a higher authority about them will most likely cause them to actually attack me, and me attacking them isn't good anyway. Soooo, I have to live with it.

ย 

Anyway, thanks for the nice words naomis. I'll go to school now, if I break someones crotch because he couldn't shut up then it's not my fault >.>