The last poster wins

TheCalliton

That's nice honey, just hate us quietly :D

I really think he means the ones in Croatia, because I hate them too.

Did I tell you all that I get insulted every day by a random group of people in front of my school? Like 6 guys, just start insulting me every day because of idk what. No idea who they are, no idea what they want and I have really no idea why they do that. But they do, because that's how things work in this country. There's no tolerating, people either like you or they don't like you and insult you.

Damn country with it's damn people :dry:

Just remember those 6 guys are idiots and are sure not to go anywhere in life. The best they can accomplish is janitor, and thats if they are lucky.

Did you get yourself sorted???

Yeah. Idk why discs aren't working. I just downloaded it from Origin last night. I haven't played through DA2 on my PC yet. I have played through it on an Xbox though. But I didn't have a save from Origins.

Lots of people like that my school, but I'll just laugh at them when I'm the one owning the business and they're the ones begging me to be employed.

Bunch of asshats everywhere! :P

That's nice honey, just hate us quietly :D

I really think he means the ones in Croatia, because I hate them too.

Did I tell you all that I get insulted every day by a random group of people in front of my school? Like 6 guys, just start insulting me every day because of idk what. No idea who they are, no idea what they want and I have really no idea why they do that. But they do, because that's how things work in this country. There's no tolerating, people either like you or they don't like you and insult you.

Damn country with it's damn people :dry:

Just remember those 6 guys are idiots and are sure not to go anywhere in life. The best they can accomplish is janitor, and thats if they are lucky.

... Or imagine those 6 guys get bordered out by their own inflexible social inability

Lol

I've been playing SongPop on Facebook (yeah I got distracted from playing Dragon Age, but I hadn't played this game before and it was really fun).

I sent a challenge to my mom and she lost. She won't select the next list. xD Maybe because I might have gotten two songs in under one second (I didn't have one that took longer that two seconds to guess. :P ).