The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I wish all games had the loading time of DA2 on my computer (and look nice). It loaded so fast, the majority of times the backgrounds didn't even complete their animations! :D Of course the first time I played it I played on an Xbox and loading took a long time. >.>

Is there anyone here who knows anything about modern guns (specifically, M4 assault rifles)? If you do, look in the spoiler.

Could you please tell me what the hell are these and what are they used for?

http://www.evotactical.com/images/m4-sopmod-poster.jpg

Do these things actually have a purpose?

Some American guy brought 20 of these M4s and a bunch of those weird things to us, it seems we'll use those next time we get deployed (which, judging by the current state of things, will be in Syria). I don't like the gun at all but if I have to carry it, I'll carry it. Well, untill I trade it in for a Kalashnikov :tongue:. Anyway, the guy that brought them tried to explain us what those accessories are and how to use them but since nobody understood what he was trying to say, he just dropped off the guns and left.

Now I'm afraid to touch anything because I might break something and most of that stuff looks expensive. So, do I need any of this crap or can I just throw it in the warehouse and leave it there?

I win.

An M4 = something for the weekend.

Yes I love DA, the game loads well, looks wonderful, feels so real and I love the character development, companions and the dialogue. So much fun DAO. DAA was good but the choices limited and then DA2 where the choices were cut even more. It looks like DA3 will be more along the lines of DAO and we'll have the choices and character development we were spoilt with from the original in DA3.

Anyway goodnight all and I'll speak to you tomorrow

I am so going to get my into the car and go pursue my dreams. I won't be missed as every time I die in an accident I respawn back at the spot I just left. Everyone that knows me from there won't even know I was gone.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif

Doah!

I WIN !