The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Why is it that people with clipboards think that they have the right to run rough-shod all over other people who need help??? I am beginning to think that beaurocrats are nothing but pieces of paper and rubber stampers with the word "NO" imprinted across their hearts, minds and souls

I agree naomis ...

Hand me the rubber stamper, because, I want to stamp the bureaucrats, in question, on a bit of skin he doesn't show in public.

Hopefully this will correct the antisocial behaviour they display all too often.

I've just been accused of shouting at this woman who came to see me. Good grief if I was shouting at her she'd have known about it. She refused to listen to what I was saying and I was getting cross, now with me I don't shout I talk quietly but precisely. I think she realised she was pushing my buttons and said that if I didn't stop shouting she'd leave. I told her that as I wasn't shouting and she was being obdurate she could take her clipboard and shut the door on the way out.

Needless to say she did just that :D

P.S Thanks for the spelling of bureaucrat. As you can most probably pick up, when I'm cross my spelling goes out the window with my common sense :facepalm: