The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ack! Thor's regained his sanity. Hmm? That could only mean he had help.

Sure it will end, and it might be because I have better equipment then all of you do so I will still be able to post long after your keyboard and mouse become history.

I win again.

lol better equipment lol

637 posts vs 201 posts

20 kudos vs 3 kudos

Head of Polling Industry vs Premium Member

Ancient Aeon vs Pagafyr

Winner vs Loser

WOW! That is one display of egotistical mania. Or is that dementia? Hmm?

Are you a member in good standing with the Egotist club.

To join you must be able to solve the riddle.

What are those people called who give off Egotistical echoes echoing egotistical ecstasies out front of the theater billboards singing their operatic sycophantic song in perfect harmony called?

Oh my. I win.

Sure it will end, and it might be because I have better equipment then all of you do so I will still be able to post long after your keyboard and mouse become history.

I win again.

lol better equipment lol

Well? I guess? I mean...I point the wand at the screen and hold the tip of the magical instrument one quarter of an inch away from the screen and the HP IQ815 displays whatever I point at. Or I can used the pen, which is mightier then the sword or Mjǫllnir (also spelled Mjöllnir or Mjölner, pronounced /ˈmjɔːlnɪr/ or /ˈmjɔːlnər/ in English) Thor's' Hammer to write as I would on a piece of paper.

What kind of equipment do you have Thor?

I win.

I win again.

lol better equipment lol

Well? I guess? I mean...I point the wand at the screen and hold the tip of the magical instrument one quarter of an inch away from the screen and the HP IQ815 displays whatever I point at. Or I can used the pen, which is mightier then the sword or Mjǫllnir (also spelled Mjöllnir or Mjölner, pronounced /ˈmjɔːlnɪr/ or /ˈmjɔːlnər/ in English) Thor's' Hammer to write as I would on a piece of paper.

What kind of equipment do you have Thor?

I win.

If windows 7 is as good as it sounds, the multi touch i mean, i might get a touch screen when the prices come down, sigh. The touch smarts something like yours are really expensive, sigh. I also have an ssd drive, and a amd quad core at 3GHZ oc'ed to 4ghz, if you wan't more details check my profile if you like.

they are gong to be as a standard they say, sooner or later.

see

http://www.thestandard.com/news/2009/08/20...ouch-screen-pcs

and

i win

If windows 7 is as good as it sounds, the multi touch i mean, i might get a touch screen when the prices come down, sigh. The touch smarts something like yours are really expensive, sigh. I also have an ssd drive, and a amd quad core at 3GHZ oc'ed to 4ghz, if you wan't more details check my profile if you like.

they are gong to be as a standard they say, sooner or later.

see

http://www.thestandard.com/news/2009/08/20...ouch-screen-pcs

and

i win

I walked into the shop one day when I saw mine. The touch screen would not work. The price was $1795.00 US. I asked about the problem. I returned to see if they had fixed it.

Two months later the price had been dropped to $1079.00 US and I had enough saved.

I discovered the screen was smudged up really bad and it required a cleaning followed with a clean pencil eraser to get it set back up to work.

I hope you have as much good fortune when you decide to get one.

Because Pagavyr double posted, I deserved to win (once more).

http://www.king-emperor.com/victory-2.jpg

I double posted. Yes, yes. You deserve something.

Are you sure you don't want a nice set of boobs to drool over instead.

I win.