The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ok, now my children are looking at me as though I'm totally nuts. That is just so funny and fitted with my mental image so well. Mark Hamel and Harrison Ford well what can I say...

I guess they'll be done using 3D animations, no real actors(esses) will be harmed during filming, they could voice over I guess which would make it realistic. Mark Hamel does that a lot already with the Scooby Doo movies and a number of others :D

I could also picture the Skywalkers and Solos and Fetts and Calarissians playing little to no part. I would say having a complete reboot of the franchise to repair the damage done with the prequels would be a good move - not remaking the original trilogy but going in a separate direction like a Knights of the NEW NEW NEW Republic or something. Something Disney can continue to exploit when Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford are in nursing homes.

Could be the best thing ever, could be a (space)mountain of horse crap. Too soon to say.

Lol if they wanted to make Lucas mad, re brand everything as Disney and bring back the original content like the Star wars Trilogy in Blu ray back o its original state and re release it as the new and improved Star Wars, the way it should of been http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

Also Whatever Lucas Arts tried to Destroy and release it on Blu ray for kicks.

if he lost all of his Assets during the take over bid.

Edited by Thor.

It could go either way that's true, considering I love Disney and Pixar stuff (Toy Story series, Ice Age Series, Monsters Inc I adore, then we have Tangled which has me doubled up every time I watch it). My kids wont go to the cinema to watch them with me as I find them hysterically funny. If they do, they sit about 3 rows away :D