The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Watched a few more vids and saw a scene from an old movie.

I thought that the new generation was the one who made 'gay' an offensive word? Why is it that a movie from quite some time ago uses the word 'pedercino' (Gay, but more offensive)?

I think I even heard my dad using it sometimes, besides hearing it every day 20 times by other people who use it randomly.

I wonder, how is it possible that they made a word that is meant to categorize people into an offensive one? I also wonder why people even think that it's something wrong.

Did anyone here ever get an answer from a anti-gay person on why they use that word and/or why they even think it's wrong to be gay? I'm so interested in that. I want to know what kind of logic people use to think of it as something negative.

Most I ever got from my best friend (Yes, my best friend is homophobic) was 'because'. I can only guess that it's taught? :confused: I want to talk to someone intelligent about that now.

Nobody to talk to, again. I want more friends to talk to about meaningful stuff.

I was always taught that gay people are scum. My grandfather told me that he will personally kill me if I ever turn gay. World worked like that for a very long time and now it's hard to change old habits and living in a communist system didn't help either).

I however learned that listening to others is not always a good idea. If I had listened to everything my society tried to teach me I'd be a racistic, homophobic, egoistic moron. I decided to form my own opinion based on my own experience and that's why one of my close friends is gay, why I dated a gypsy (which really got my family upset, gypsies are considered even greater scum than gay people) and why I'm still a good friend with a black girl from next door while everyone else treats her like she's not human.

All these things are something that was taught for generations, it's just hard to let go for some people. And that's why this damn country will never go forward, we're stuck in the past and can't get out.

You described a process about you. You are like me in that. We are the evolved. Evolution works that way as well as enhancing physical attributes. I evolved from not knowing any life but chores, closest family, and then some new people moved in who were different enough it raised my curiosity about them. After I got to know them I found out about racism. After I began having words shared on the Internet I learned what it's like to communicate blindly without seeing other people, without knowing what race, family creed, or religious belief's. I have evolved in that I have learned to communicate.

I am sure if I met someone of a freaky nature like me, or the Elephant man I would be curious, but cautious, I intend to find out if I would be harmed by acquainting myself with them 1st. If we did not have the sparks fly right away I would be social, but distant.

I am in a safe place I have made so, but it may be someone could infiltrate it with ease. I have taken advisement's of several schools of thought from people here, game's stories, and tested them to see if I was able to incorporate the thoughts practiced for my real life use. I have incorporated into my many ideals since I have been here into my ow logic that works for me mentally.

IMO this is a form of evolution. The people in my Profile area and I are getting better acquainted while others leave.

Until I find another group whose thinking attracts me, which draws my attentions elsewhere then here I will stay until the security blanket I feel isn't warm enough.

I am here because the group I have gotten acquainted with is showing signs of similar evolution. If history is the way to our future, we all have a good deal of designs already for the future.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/psyduck.gifI was over in the States Today doing some Shopping, Michigan mainly. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/psyduck.gif Strange how the the USA cars have no License plates on the "back" of their cars. It kind of makes sense from a Helicopters point of view. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

Police Helicopter pilot over the radio

I'm following ahhh, over the radio what the licence plate number, ahhh i don't know its on the back http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

Edited by Thor.

License plates on the back Only i mean. If i didn't make that clear?? there was a mix up in my post http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif Edited by Thor.