The last poster wins

TheCalliton

http://cdn.motinetwork.net/motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/1211/troubles-sight-smell-hearing-love-life-demotivational-posters-1352693971.jpg

I don't know the answers to any of those questions. Can I got back to Kindergarten now? Or do you have something for me to eat now?

In the age before Star Wars... Cloning was an imperfect art save one thing. We all had a link to each others minds and knew what the other was doing. We could not feel each other though, but when ever one of us was defective we knew. We thought one of the clones was blind all the time.

Until someone pulled the blanket off his bed. He was trying to find out if masturbating would make him go blind. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif

How do I know? Oh! Dog no I've been, "CLONED" or is that: "Denolc" ,neeb ev'I on God. Ho! ?wonk I od woh,

How strangely similar the following appears.

! NIW I

I WIN !

@Pagafyr

Answering might be not easy, but understanding how closes joy and pain even in simple things in life can be.

In avoiding the question there is avoiding a chance to understand this .

Cloning joy is in this case is to understand that also pain is cloned. Indifference against one-another and not using empathy of our given minds and hearts leads us to see only what we want to see, believing in what we want to believe without really seeing through the eyes of a blind person, without hearing through the ears of a deaf person, smelling through a noses that can't smell, not understanding the pain and of rejected love and the broken heart inside of another person, as well of a life of a a baby that died in child bed without knowing what life is really like.

Ignorance can be bliss to protect oneself, but not facing this at all leads only to more pain not perceived and understood.

That's what makes a heaven blue-er than blue that's what makes a silver cloud passing a wonderful blue sky worth for someone who understands that there are things in life painful for others, that aren't witnessed at first, but still there emotional shared by speaking out what one feels.

Even if it is only perceived for a short single moment to then get back to things that bother oneself.

I hope at least i could make you understand my motives by this post I don't ask that you take my point as yours own I only ask to respect the spirit in what it was given.

Btw if you want the win then you can have it.

I have found mine today in above picture.

Are going to put it to good use and make a mod that will show up in one of the games here? That would be a real test of the spirit you just showed me.

Good luck with that.

Now I am going back to the playground.

Where fantasying is what we do there. That place where we re-spawn, that place we go after we lose all hope of family life, that place which is known to all who lose their rich and/or parent's and fall into disgrace because we did not learn our lesson's well enough to keep the throne, business, or build a new chapter in our family history. That place when we have no work to do where we grow hungry and see others wounds festering on them from lack of nutrition because we have no work in our country for laborers anymore, and we want to appeal with the creator for a bit of food that we earn rather then be given just for pities sake.

That place in the dirt pile filled with ash where all of us cry out, "Please My God, don't let me down!"

Job was such a horrible story. But ended for the best even after he lost everything he loved.