The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I have the online pass and the Xbox 360 version so I have it now. :tongue:

Also I literally just did this:

http://media.heliohosted.com/plugins/Clipart/ClipartStock1/stepping%20on%20rake.png

Luckily I was leaning forward and it hit the side of my nose and the "fat" part of my cheek bone. An inch in either direction and I would have been a pirate. ( :pirate: missing an eye(because I wear glasses) or some of my teeth) :unsure:

Edited by dirk45

So my mom was watching this Canadian home improvement guy on the DIY network and he's all macho and stuff and he's really good at building and stuff, but then he starts saying "ash-fault" instead of 'asphalt'(ASSfault - bitumen or pitch to everyone else). Is this guy weird or is that how Canadians say asphalt?

I mean I know some people in areas like Michigan and stuff say shrap-metal instead of scrap metal/shrapnel and People from certain parts of Missoura (Missouri), especially near Kansas City, stick their clothes in the "worshing" machine and say George "Worshington" was the first president of the USA. Some North-easterners say wattah rather than water, et cetera.

No its the proper way to say it, its only in the USA that people tend to errm I'm not going to say butcher the English language that's for sure, Wait??http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/confused.gif. We use proper English, like in the UK. For instants take the word "color" USA english, here its colour. Edited by Thor.

That's spelling though, I'm talking about pronunciation of a magical invisible H.

And ALUMINUM is ALUMINUM :laugh:

It just really caught me off-guard how he was really knowledgeable about construction and then all like "Ima let you finish but i'm going to mispronounce this one word in a strange way." It would be like if he were a watch maker and called the minute hand a Minuet hond.

Whatever, I've lost a little blood so I'm probably loooooooosing it.