The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I wouldn't wage a bet on Gandalf in this battle.

I think it will be a close battle between Merlin and Elminster in the end with an advantage for Elminster. Reason: Both Merlin and Elminster have more Offensive Spells than Gandalf, Merlin and Elminster are nearly ten times the age of Gandalf and have not lost their wits in their age. Merlin and Elminster have fought more than a Balrog. Last but not least Elminster knows what creative casting of spells really is, an advantage he certainly will uses in such a fight as well as his large array of offensive spells. Thats why I see Elminster wining against Merlin and Gandalf gets certainly owned by the other two.

Edited by SilverDNA

[Read as a parody of this conversation]

Elminster loses because he is from E or F-List fiction and theretofore vastly inferior and Merlin loses because spell check recognizes his name and he is old hat. :geek: And to paraphrase Patricia Tannis, Merlin(i'm assuming that's the guy from the show) is for sycophants and products of incest.

So There.

GANDALF WINS. His lack of omnipotence gives him the MAIN CHARACTER quality therefore he wouldn't die, Ilúvatar wouldn't let him lose. But if you put Radagast in there- (I was just playing the Torgue DLC for Borderlands 2, so that's where this sudden aggression comes from. Read this part as if it was being screamed by a loud Wrestling promoter Meathead type.)OH SH*T! Now you've got yourself a competition. Throw MOTHER F**KING HARRY F**KING POTTER in there and THAT NEAR PERFECT NEW GOD WOULD BEAT THE SH*T OUT OF THOSE OLD FOGIES. HE COULD EVEN DO IT WITHOUT HELP FROM RONNIE THE BEAR AND THE WRETCHED HARMONY! WITCH(hehe) THEY WOULD HELP ANYWAY!

Good night!

And damn it!!! I just found out a show I've been watching is being cancelled! UGH!!

uurgghh. Work work work work work. Seems like all I ever do :tongue: At least I won't have the computer for 3 weeks :unsure: Anyone have tips for painting?