The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I dislike Minecraft. :yes:

And I win. :yes:

I think we have something in common. I don't get Minecraft - then again I didn't get Second Life either.

I mean it's about creation, I know, but it isn't intuitive or particularly fun, so why not just buy some Lego sets? What's the big deal? Somebody please explain.

Meh, I just think MANY hours can be taken away from your life because of Minecraft. Its addictive like Skooma, not good addiction. It just....ugh. I just don't like it. I LOVE lego ;D Minecrafts just pointless, aimless and purposeless...and some of the community.......are just are horrible.

Someone said I had no imagination because I got bored of it in a week... :confused: Writing, drawing, painting, poetry is creative...not putting blocks on top of other ones.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Someone said I had no imagination because I got bored of it in a week... :confused: Writing, drawing, painting, poetry is creative...not putting blocks on top of other ones.

I don't know about that, Lego has made a fortune out of people putting blocks on top of one another. And, I win.

Meh. Still, Lego's a family game, and a more entertaining one. And theres wheels etc ;D Its just generally a....nicer thing. Something that you can really be proud of.

I've still got my Lego Pirate ship and....1/4 of a Dwarf mining castle and...4 lego games and a huge box full of it.

I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Edited by AnotherAverageName