The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I actually like The Old Republic, but it's so annoying that they rip random features off for f2p players. They advertise to go subscribe all over the place, it's annoying as hell. I won't pay 15$ per month to play it :armscrossed:

Also, can anyone here recommend Gothic 2 Gold or 3 and/or The Book of Unwritten Tales?

There's a Nordic games promo over at GOG and I may get some of the things there, Gothic always intrigued me, and 4$ is a cheapy price. I just have no idea if I'll like it. Looks a bit like Risen, which I loved on PC.

I didn't like Gothic 2. But as has been established I'm a H8ER and dislike most things that aren't in my cone of LIKE. For four dollars my suggestion is to try it - although there should be a demo somewhere out there.

Also:

WOW so many posts! Is this real life? Or are we just sitting here emotionally psychically masturbating? something to not think about while I go take a shower.

Edited by dirk45

Lol, some have cigarettes and alcohol, while I have video games and programs :P

Same here. Even if I couldn't pay rent I'd probably still find a way to get a game I want :biggrin:

The people with cigarettes and alcohol are losers......... :geek: but they have girlfriends/boyfriends..............sad-forever-alone-face-only-l_normal.png