The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Just found out a coworker died at work. He gave me a cigar a few days before he died...I smoke it in rememberance now.

RIP Gary Bryant. Sorely missed by everyone.

A girl at a place my mom used to work (and was just at an interview to start working there again the day before this happened) was shot in the head by her ex-boyfriend. She lived but has been in the hospital in bad condition for a week or two. :unsure:

And apparently the guy is dead now. He went to California in the girl's van and then killed himself after a police chase. I just now read that.

Edited by K00L

The hole in my heart is filled already :wub:

I filled mine with concrete and buried it to prevent radiation poisoning.

If you're home alone and you order food, like a pizza or something, do you ever yell out, "Pizza's here!" or "Food's hot, come and get it!" or something like that as you walk back into your house? (y'know, so the pizza guy doesn't think you're a loser eating an extra large pizza by yourself (over the sink so you don't have to do dishes :thumbsup: ))

I do that almost every time.....

I know that was probably some kind of joke, or maybe not.

But I turn up the music when the pizza guy comes xD So he thinks we have a party thing. A party with me and my cat :happy:

@saadus

I'm not sure if I'm extremely sad that your co-worker died, since I'm sensitive like that. Or it's the fact that you smoked a cigar. I have a horrible horrible phobia from cigars/cigarettes and any kind of drugs as well. The world has fed me the negatives of it a bit too much, yeah I won't ever touch them but I am madly afraid of them. Damn cancer :ohdear:

Edited by Iv000