The last poster wins

TheCalliton

My dreams are more like novels, its almost to the point i have to write about it, but it would take most of my life time to complete ithttp://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/teehee.gif

Ohh i have that ability to, to think pictures or live video in my head, sometimes i wish i could write a book about it...

ย 

especially dreams.

ย 

Strange fro some reason i can;t think of a song in its entirety though, video and other stuff yes??????????????????

ย 

ย 

What was that song again??? aaaar darn it.

ย 

They say typing with out looking is also a gift http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/turned.gif

I can think in pictures or like you said videos, and also musically as well. If I hear a song once/twice, I know every bit of it in my head then. (Reason why songs get boring to me very soon, I know them already. Listening then is just a chore.) I compose random songs in my head daily also, start with a single symphony, 2 minutes later it's a whole orchestra. My dad tells me I would be an amazing music producer if I had the time to practice a bit either digitally or with a real instrument. I already have violin classes planned that I want to attend, I hope I will find the time for that one day. Right now I'm trying to not fail at school.

ย 

And I also can't remember books I read and reading is tiresome as hell. (I probably said that 20 times already) I apparently have a problem with visual to brain transfer, my psychologists words. Sooo basically I'm useless right now :biggrin:

ย 

And I don't think typing without looking is a gift. I can do it since I was 11. Mostly because my handwriting is bs and typing is the only way people can read what I'm saying.

ย 

also this thingy is epic:

Si6EOm-tuU-nViMIQx5bPA2.jpg