The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Skyrim crashed because I took a screenshot. :facepalm:

It just started freaking out and flashing what looked like a UV map on the screen and a little image was up in the top right. LOD textures became like a single color pretty much and it was lagging baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. Like, one frame, random UV texture whatever the hell thing, next frame, and so on. And then it crashed. No message at all just a crash.

Mod conflict some where??

Perhaps. I didn't see anything that should be causing in trouble though. Could be a combination of my old computer and a mod and taking a screenshot.

Also have the Nexus sites (mod areas) been acting like you sign out for anyone else? Specifically I mean on the Skyrim top 100 files it takes out the images and hides mods tagged adult. It goes away and I can download things fine. Its just happened multiple times...

I was reading a page on Wiki about doomsday prediction. Apparently in one year I survived 4 raptures, an apocalypse, 31 schedualed doomsday, and a near-miss with a reckless comet. IM INDESTRUCTIBLE!

I googled it and it looks like a few other people get random crashing when using the Steam screenshot button. No error message when it closed. They didn't say anything about the weirdness that I had though. I'm going to try to start using print screen again. I'm just used to F12 because all my pretty much all my games are in Steam. :tongue:

Edit: Also it was working fine after I started it up again. Didn't notice anything odd so I'm assuming it was hopefully just a random crash.

Also my Khajiit is named Noodles. It was the first word that came to mind and I didn't want to think to hard about naming him.

Edited by K00L

uh ohh looks like Steam is making a console thats going to directly compete against the next gen consoles.

We need the competition anyways, I'm all for it.

http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/142896-valve-confirms-steam-box-coming-in-2013-says-it-will-compete-with-next-gen-consoles

Edited by Thor.

It stronger than my computer! :P

Not that that says much considering what my computer is... lol

Oh and goodnight I shall go sleep now. :woot: Maybe.

Edited by K00L