The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm releasing my ENB to the nexus, Its a WOT rcrn-brightness slider working properly. with added Darkness and occlusion with Vanilla feel. With extra brightness for those really dark monitors. I made sure everything worked properly, its quite nice looking to the eye, especially during the day when the sun is out, that extra brightness makes all the difference, plus its a adjustable through skyrims default slider.

Vanilla as much as possible but makes all those other mods like wot and rcrn work properly with a good effect http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/dance.gif .

You can dynamically change the darkness with the slider to really dark, to extra bright. No extra Darkness mod required other then WOT and rcrn as well.

Edited by Thor.

I guess it's just me because it's used a lot in typography and web design and I do a lot of font searching.

I've heard it as well. I was about to say something about how its pretty much the most common way people display fonts. Starting big and gradually getting smaller...

Anyway... Has anyone heard of Dragon's Dogma? Its quite fun. :biggrin: