The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Okay, we'll talk about something else.

New topic - vagina http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif

:armscrossed: How about a topic everybody enjoys?

Butts :happy:

Šta koji kurac psujete toliko? Jeba vas pas, ukulturite se malo pička mu materina. Vidite da kreteni neće ništa napišu jer ste jebena nekulturna stoka. Šta, mater i čaća vas ništa nisu naučili o kulturi jebali vas oni? Manje psovanja, gamadi jebena, pička vam materina da vam pička materina.

Pička mater i kretenima ako ništa nežele pisati. Nek idu u jebeni kurac i nek naprave jebeni account i nek oni počnu psovati da im jebo pas mater u tri pičke materine. Jebeni neodgojeni lijeni magarci nek idu u kurac.

Dobro jutro :turned:

Nobody thinks of that when thinking of butt ^^ The thing that goes in is more important, and the butt itself too.

Nice to hear you're doing good. When will you get the new beast? That's why you asked me about GW2 or did you get that already?

I was gonna get GW2 Today but the store didn't sell it :( Was gonna get Skyrim too but they didn't sell that either....probably get them tomorrow...

It should arrive....in about 8-10 days....maybe less. Not sure really. Pretty soon. :dance:

Always wanted to play an MMO.... :dance: