The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Seems like I was the only guy who stayed in biology class that day the teacher taught us about marriage. Marriage is the bonding of a seed to an egg = Baby.

So, cheap condoms + sex = marriage.

I knew that http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/tongue.gif

I don't care for marriage myself it's just a formality and should only really be done if you are religious and i'm an atheist so it means nothing, just being committed is enough.

I'm an atheist as well so I don't care much for marriage and neither does she.

Her parents do though, they're already asking me when will they get grandkids http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/ohdear.png

Translation: Marriage to Male = Prison

Reminds me of this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSWTVXh_Yns

Marriage? Family? THE PRISONS!!! http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif

I happen to agree here. You can't be blackmailed into spending your time sorting them out. You have a life too. You need to encourage him into finding a new outlet for his time and efforts. This may take a little time and a fair bit of cajoling but once they accept the fact that there is a big wide world out there for them to explore, hopefully this will take the pressure off somewhat.

If it doesn't work then you will have to cut all ties and hope for the best as you and your bf have a life and don't need the constant pressure of someone trying to interject themselves into it.

A relationship never works if there are three of you in it (and I don't include children there, they are an added blessing not an interruption :D). Be fair but firm. Be caring but harsh. An iron fist in a velvet glove comes to mind here :)

The problem isn't that he's just overly attached, he doesn't understand and does not want to understand social rules.

He dismisses the concept of privacy, he wants to feel 'in love' with everybody which doesn't even make sense, but most of all he wants me to show him affection. WANTS me to show him, practically demands it. He doesn't want me to be one of his 'usual' friends.

And this is the 6th time we've been debating his needyness and he again promised me to change and I am sure that he again won't. The problem is that my boyfriend is close to him as a friend and he doesn't bother my boyfriend as much as he bothers me, and besides I have been with my friend for longer and I think I am just fed up of all his needy attention seeking.

I don't want my boyfriend to loose a friend, he doesn't have many friends either. But I don't want my friend to continue stressing me all the time and seeking for attention. I think I will have to wait a few more months, see how it all goes. If nothing improves then the inevitable will have to happen and we will have to block him out of our lives.

@Iv000

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

You need to lean how to beat people into submission.

Cause that's how things work here in the Balkans.

If you hit people enough, they obey.

If you don't, well, you're screwed.

Edited by Werne

@Iv000

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

You need to lean how to beat people into submission.

Cause that's how things work here in the Balkans.

If you hit people enough, they obey.

If you don't, well, you're screwed.

Ok I guess I'll start beating people to death. /jk

I get what you want to say, but I'm not the kind of person that just tells people to f*** off if I don't like them. I had plenty of chances to do so but every single time I tried to help out, and only once did I in a polite manner break off my previous abusing relationship. I am altruistic, I'm so altruistic my dad says I'm masochistic sometimes, it's who I am and I cannot change that nor am I willing to do so. It's a part of me just as being gay is a part of me, you cannot change that without serious mental complications.

Anyway I get it that I have to become less people pleasing and more focused around myself and the closest around me. It's just hard to break off a friendship with someone I called best friend a few months ago. I guess I am just inexperienced at life and I still have to learn many things.

I am getting better though ever since you officially declared me insane. It opened a new door in my life, one in which I cannot wait to explore all of it's beautiful insane and crazy tactics and pervertedness :teehee: Good thing I have my boyfriend as a lab rat to try everything out on him :devil: