The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Why do I...start shaking and fall in major depression when people talk about boobs? My dad just starts yelling at me telling me that it's my own fault and doesn't want to get me help :(

I don't really know what I should do now

Come play Guild Wars 2. It's free and it's only gotten more reliable since launch.

I did, I even pre-ordered it and I was playing 5 days before official launch too.

But my boyfriend doesn't have GW2, so we can only play SWTOR since that's free. I jump in to GW2 from time to time, but it's no fun without him.

You could get The Secret World, buy the disk just like any normal game, then you can play it. I recommend it, plus I've been looking for friends to play with.

Why do I...start shaking and fall in major depression when people talk about boobs? My dad just starts yelling at me telling me that it's my own fault and doesn't want to get me help :(

I only get depressed when I see boobs on the screen.

I can't grab them through the screen http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/sad.gif

Anyway, it must be some kind of trauma, I panic when I need to have a haircut because my mother nearly cut off my ear when I was a kid.

Cheer up and get some warm milk http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/devil.gif

http://jokesprank.com/gallery/data/media/25/funny-girl-t-shirts-1.jpg

I'm really sorry but I had to do it.

Same reason I feel ill when I see a cock :ermm:

Not f***ing helping Werne.

I'd get some warm milk from my boyfriend and not from his f***ing boobs if you know what I f***ing mean.

Any idea if it's possible to get rid of this? Who I should see? My dad just keeps yelling at me

Same reason I feel ill when I see a cock :ermm:

You're being pressured by your whole society to be who you are not and you know you're in danger 24/7 and don't know who to trust or not since an early age, and aren't getting any support by your friends and family who I just found out want to get rid of me as soon as they can, and just have to be silent and shut up and take it when the whole school makes jokes about people like you?

No, it's not the same reason.

Goodness sake....... :facepalm:

Then please tell me what I should do?

I am f***ing sorry that I'm like this ok? I don't have any friends to help me right now, my dad yells at me if I try to talk to him, my mom doesn't care, my boyfriend tries to help as much as he can but it's not easy from a distance.

I am sorry, just sorry. Ranting on this forum is the only thing that won't hurt me as much as everything else, I am sorry that it's bothering you.