The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I went downstairs to get water and was distracted first by chocolate and then by this...

http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/6996/imag0213x.jpg

Ooh you're a wrestling fan too are you

Used to be years ago when that game was out, I even using that entrance on one of my characters :tongue:

I don't think it's as good any more now that all the themed wrestlers are gone and we are left with grease boys in hot pants. Bring back stone cold!

HEY speaking of GTA here's a glimpse of how to spend a day as Ironman5000 and get the most out your powers :laugh:

The Rock is back soon. Taking some time out of his hectic film career by the look of it.

Watched a Steve Austin film the other day. He's not too bad an actor.

I like John Cena though I think he's a brilliant role model for the kids of today. Clean cut, doesn't smoke or drink (well not much anyways) and has an amazing following.

I think the move in your gif was Booker T's if I remember rightly. He's now a manager in WWE. So many of them are either coaches or managing boot camps or doing the campaign trails to encourage wrestling and find new talent.

Sean Michaels and Triple H were my favourites and then The Rock and Hulk Hogan.

Mind you I remember Giant Haystacks and Big Daddy of UK Wrestling Fame. Never saw them perform live but saw them in Liverpool more than once....

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5e/Licitars2.jpg/800px-Licitars2.jpg

I love Licitar hearts, my great-grandmother used to make them when I was a kid.

I bought a cake-sized one for my girlfriend's birthday last year since she wanted to try one but never had a chance to do it.

The're pretty expensive though, I payed 200$ for that one and I had to go half way across the country to get it.

But she really liked it and seeing her smile was worth all the money and trouble http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/happy.gif

That was evil Werne eating that cake alone :wallbash:

You could have invited me ....:armscrossed:

http://cdn.motinetwork.net/socialfacepalm.com/socialfacepalm/1107/-social-facepalm-1310741475.jpg

Topic:

Heroes of today that made me lol

The Rock is back soon

Ha! My gf hates his guts but he was quite funny, if not a little impetuous. Was funny seeing him in The Other Guys with Sammy L :laugh:

So many of them are either coaches or managing boot camps or doing the campaign trails to encourage wrestling and find new talent.

...whilst Hulk Hogan is gracing the internet with sex tapes (dunno if you heard about that, I refuse to see it to save trauma)

It's fun thinking back to the retro days with Degeneration X and when Kane first came into it, and Mankind/Cactus Jack/Dude Love getting himself in a stupidly messed up state at big events because he totally mental :laugh:

Edited by Ironman5000

...whilst Hulk Hogan is gracing the internet with sex tapes (dunno if you heard about that, I refuse to see it to save trauma)

It's fun thinking back to the retro days with Degeneration X and when Kane first came into it, and Mankind/Cactus Jack/Dude Love getting himself in a stupidly messed up state at big events because he totally mental :laugh:

I didn't know about Hogan no. He and his daughter are in the TNA universe at the moment.

I love watching the hall of fame reels for WWF et al as they are brilliant. Especially the no holds barred matches.

@ Werne - Just when meaningful discussions were taking place once more, you have to bring in body parts do you not/ Or maybe you have a thing for camping???