The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Just saw a chopped up section on the Halo movie that never was. It's funding and project became District 9. I do like that film, but as a Halo fan, having now seen what they managed to do with the universe it would have been a helluva thing to do. If anything I can see how the games could be improved from it, sacrelige though that may be.

I think Halo would make a great movie-since this is a PC forum-it's just got one of the most cohesive sci-fi universes in the gaming world, and it's games have always been very story based. I think if you got the right cast, maybe Denzil Washington as the protagonist as many wanted and rumor held, you could make it into a very good film indeed. The other thing it has going for it is that a lot of the major characters would not need to be physically acted, since a fair few of the main recurring characters are never seen without full face visors or lack physical bodies, or are aliens, meaning you could simply use voice actors and save a penny. I just want one, aswell, 'cus I'm a big fan and that would be awesome. Edited by Vindekarr