The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ok! Now I'm totally gonna leave home. Jack, the youngest, broke Mark's arm when he slammed a door in a fit of pique and Mark was chasing him. They love each other to pieces most of the time but when they fight omg, they fight. Mark is being teased by his sisters as they call him "Shaggy" off Scooby Doo. It is amusing as he does sound like him, but I can't wait for his voice to break as he's getting really frustrated. I feel sorry for his teachers having to sit through classes full of pre-pubescent boys all with fluctuating voices :facepalm:

A broken arm is good, wrist, elbow and fist fractures are bad, it requires surgeries, heals forever and there's a possibility of nerve damage and loss of motor control.

Come to think of it, having a broken arm is actually a good thing, he can get out of writing homework, unless he broke the wrong arm. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif

And I'm gonna give you a suggestion about their fighting I don't think you'll like much - never, ever try to calm things down when they fight, never.

If you do, things will only get worse, trust me.

My husband has had a series of strokes and was in hospital over Christmas. He's had operations on his carotid to clear them of the blockages that were causing them. The blockages were caused by the radiotherapy he had 4 years ago to combat throat cancer.

Well, that sucks.

If they managed to kill the cancer, that's good.

As for surgery, my brother had a reconstruction of his femoral artery, it was nasty (for doctors at least) and it required quite some time in intensive care.

Don't let him do any heavy lifting after he gets out (that means no bed-breaking sex either), I'd always rip my stitches that way.

But at least I have some wicked scars because of it. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/cool.gif

And I was sure your husband is in hospital cause you beat him up with a rolling pin.

He's putting us all through the ringer, and if he doesn't behave I will be using a baseball bat on him myself. :D

That's the spirit. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

Edited by Werne

Yeah I never try to split them up. Got a black eye the last time I did. I tend to get them pinned down and then throw them into separate rooms till they calm down.

Both boys have had surgery Mark for a broken wrist and Jack for impaling himself on the only upward icicle in the northern hemisphere :D

Bill is a menace. If I leave him alone for a moment he's shifting furniture around, up a ladder painting or doing God knows what. Good job I'm not blind believe me.

He'll be superglued to the sofa when we get him home until the Doctors say its safe for him to do light duties :)