The last poster wins

TheCalliton

:pirate:

Edit: Oooo update for Chivalry!

Edited by K00L

I'm doing a tolerance speech on Tuesday.

The temptation to out myself and be done with it is...intriguing to say the least. Though I think I'll have to talk to a few people before I decide that.

My dad will quit working so it can't influence his work, my mom's people won't care prolly, my grandpa may get a heart attack, it may influence my schooling and it would definitely influence my social status.

There's also the random risk of someone assaulting me and trying to beat me up or worse, never underestimate the power of idiots in groups so I'd rather not risk that.

Decisions. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

EITHER WAY LETS GO TO MORE IMPORTANT TOPICS

LIKE FOOD

I'M HUNGRY

I'm doing a tolerance speech on Tuesday.

The temptation to out myself and be done with it is...intriguing to say the least. Though I think I'll have to talk to a few people before I decide that.

My dad will quit working so it can't influence his work, my mom's people won't care prolly, my grandpa may get a heart attack, it may influence my schooling and it would definitely influence my social status.

There's also the random risk of someone assaulting me and trying to beat me up or worse, never underestimate the power of idiots in groups so I'd rather not risk that.

Decisions. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

If you care about what people think of you, you won't get far in this world.

I once walked around the city in my underwear, in the middle of winter, because I lost a bet. :laugh:

People were staring, some said I'm sick, insane, etc.

And you know what? Not a single f*** was given that day. 8)

Also, you think too much, you should really start doing things on a whim, you'll live longer that way. :thumbsup:

speeches. gave one at my graduation, not fond of them but i really didn't have much of a choice. just pick out a couple people in the crowd and focus on them as you move your eyes from place to place while talking.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/ohmy.gif

If you care about what people think of you, you won't get far in this world.

Well, I think that I should definitely worry less of what people think of me, I'll give you that.

It's easier to say that though when you already got a wife and a job. If I had my bf here with me I'd not care about anything besides him, in fact making out in front of homophobes is on my to-do list. I wouldn't just not care, I would fight back the caring by other people.

Also, you think too much

Someone in this country has to. :teehee:

Also dejavu.

The above guy's signature picture looks like I saw it sometime before and my post is extremely familiar too.

Creepy ._.

Edited by Iv000

making out in front of homophobes is on my to-do list. I wouldn't just not care, I would fight back the caring by other people.

That's the spirit! :thumbsup:

Be brave and fearless, like this guy:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TFuADD3by80/TagflNDf-PI/AAAAAAAAAVE/siBVCLSy2P8/s1600/Fight+The+Power.jpg

Also, you think too much

Someone in this country has to. :teehee:

No, someone in this country has to think, period. :laugh:

Also dejavu.

The above guy's signature picture looks like I saw it sometime before and my post is extremely familiar too.

Creepy ._.

Don't know about deja vu but his username and profile pic make me wanna go listen to Slipknot.