The last poster wins

TheCalliton

next month i get to pick up my heart of the swarm collectors edition

Ah, StarCraft, that brings back memories.

It was the first PC game I played, the best strategy game I ever played and one of only two old games of mine that I still play.

The only bad thing about it is that my CD got worn out (still works sometimes), thank god I can re-download it from BattleNet. :thumbsup:

As for SC2, I don't like it much, it's got them fancy graphics and all but something just doesn't feel right to me, don't know what.:confused:

same here haha my uncle used to have to baby sit me when he was like 16, 17, and he would put my down in front of Devil may cry or Warcraft/ Starcraft to occupy me. i tried to get the wings of liberty collectors edition but got screwed on it.>.>

as for it not feeling the same, im told it doesn't have that "Hicks in space" feel the fist did. i think it has it more so now. but as i understand it the story for HOTS will be revolutionary compared to the previous entries.

if you ever feel like playing a game or two my account is "Salem" (like the witch trials).http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/dance.gif

i used to use adaware in conjunction with AVG and i was really fond of it, but its gone to hell, so i uninstalled.

Edited by Pyrosocial

AVG is now spyware in itself, never go for the free version, and not to mention overly expensive.

paid subscriber for years. just renewed. simple buy off amazon. 60 from avg, 20 from amazon. same damn thing, they just buy in bulk and sell cheaper.

I'm happy with Lavasoft right now, don't need anything else, it catches 90% more then avg ever had. and Kaspersky combined. Edited by Thor.