The last poster wins

TheCalliton

This seems kinda interesting. I hadn't heard about it. NVIDIA is lucky I actually check my email... Well... That's only because I entered a contest that's supposed to be ending soon. I think...

I imagine its going to cost a little bit...

Not that it matters to me I couldn't use it (I seriously failed to meet ANY of the requirements for the PC part)! :biggrin: Perks of having an ancient (my one new part aside) computer!

And I'm still not sure how Skyrim on high settings with HD mods and ENB runs but Minecraft, PLAIN OLD MINECRAFT, and Neverwinter Nights 2, yeah a six year old game won't run, do not. Seriously...

And now I shall sleep. Night everyone! :tongue:

Also random puppies!

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120928040922/victorious/images/e/e8/Puppies-2.jpg

Morning. Boys out all day so peace reigns for now. Only problem is youngest has taken my bank cards with him so can't do any shopping :(

Honestly I can't win can I lol :D

TrollFaceWindows.png

I'm thinking of printing this pic and putting it on a disc case of my Win98 CD. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/laugh.gif

This should be the official Windows logo.

Still nothing after 10+ tries, you can't tell me that the installation is corrupted because it finishes and restarts and THEN it gives that error message. I tried different BIOS options, blah blah all that. Still nothing. I think I need to format the whole HDD and not just the partition. MEH. mehmehmehmehmehmeh

Tried with disk format, tried unplugging my second HDD and only leaving the formatted one in, same f***ing error. Now I'm trying to install XP from a CD and BIOS doesnt want to detect the cd drive...

I'm slowly going crazy here. I'm downloading Ubuntu off my dad's laptop and I will try install that so i at least have some kind of OS to do things on.

Edited by Iv000