The last poster wins

TheCalliton

i'm a odd one, i don't drink coffee or do i drink alcohol??? how strange is that.

i fear if i do drink i would turn into a raging Madman who thinks he has all of the knowledge of the world, and on top of that thinks he knows how to fly. asdsadasda

has allot to do with my background :D

Edited by Thor.

http://www.grandmaskitchen.com/sites/www.grandmaskitchen.com/files/imagecache/hero-image/670x427-1299x1453-ultimate-hot-chocolate_0.jpg

As alternative to Coffee, try out then hot Chocolate with cream and cinnamon sticks :wub:

yes its a burden i have to face, but its not like its effecting my life or anything, :D especially my taste buds, its a sign.

Hot chocolate though is another story :D and tea, i like tea though, very healthy for you.

i'm a odd one, i don't drink coffee or do i drink alcohol??? how strange is that.

i fear if i do drink i would turn into a raging Madman who thinks he has all of the knowledge of the world, and on top of that thinks he knows how to fly. asdsadasda

Don't worry that's normal it happens to me more often than I care to admit :whistling: