The last poster wins

TheCalliton

DO NOT FEAR PEOPLE! I AM BACK!

;D

I spent three days taking care of four dogs by myself which took up most of the day, three days taking care of four dogs and my two younger brothers, and then three more days in a different city. Doing. Nothing.

Edited by K00L

;D

I spent three days taking care of four dogs by myself which took up most of the day, three days taking care of four dogs and my two younger brothers, and then three more days in a different city. Doing. Nothing.

You were gone? :mellow:

Every day is no data cap party.

I wonder how much I use up every month

Data cap? Pff... I got no such thing.

And my monthly network traffic for January was 136.54 GB, 84.12 GB uploaded, 52.42 GB downloaded. And that's a slow month.

Uploaded data is almost 2X larger than downloaded, that's good but I can't for the life of me remember what I uploaded to reach 84 gigs. :confused:

I have no cap either.

I'm also wondering where you look up that traffic, I want to know how much I use up per month, or maybe there's a history of how much I did for each month?

;D

I missed u ;-;

I'm also wondering where you look up that traffic, I want to know how much I use up per month, or maybe there's a history of how much I did for each month?

I asked Optima to send me network traffic stats along with my phone bill. Costs 12$ a year to get that.

Also, I'm bored, so here's a pic:

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/6635472_700b_v1.jpg

You were gone? :mellow:

If you consider not getting onto the Nexus for eight days being gone then yes, I was gone. :P

I missed u ;-;

I missed me too. :P