The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Let's take our most retarded politicians and just put them in the spotlight so the whooooole EU can see how retarded we are as a country!
Kids in elementary know English better than her! In school we need to know the most stupid details to just pass the graduation test so colleges even consider us and then there's also a billion other things we need to do to just enter a college, and this b*tch can't even speak English properly in the European Parliament.

Edited by Iv000

In school we need to know the most stupid details to just pass the graduation test so colleges even consider us and then there's also a billion other things we need to do to just enter a college, and this b*tch can't even speak English properly in the European Parliament.

Yeah, our English exams are pretty demanding and still I aced them all, my professor suggested me to consider becoming an English teacher. :happy:

The rest of my grades weren't as good though, except a few other classes (like electronics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and practical classes). That's probably because I spent 70% of my time in a bar instead of school. :biggrin:

Anyway, I speak, write and understand English better than Croatian. ;D

In school we need to know the most stupid details to just pass the graduation test so colleges even consider us and then there's also a billion other things we need to do to just enter a college, and this b*tch can't even speak English properly in the European Parliament.

Yeah, our English exams are pretty demanding and still I aced them all, my professor suggested me to consider becoming an English teacher. :happy:

The rest of my grades weren't as good though, except a few other classes (like electronics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and practical classes). That's probably because I spent 70% of my time in a bar instead of school. :biggrin:

Anyway, I speak, write and understand English better than Croatian. ;D

I'm exactly the same way.

But I can't have English and German in my school at the same time so I just chose German since I know English perfectly almost, I know German almost perfectly too and I'd like both but I can't ;-;. I can't have both because we apparently don't have enough teachers for that. And in general I'm pretty sure my school exists just because the country is too lazy to check if it's allowed to exist.

I'm going to a German competition this Monday actually :happy: only about 20 or 30 people in the whole county go. I'm aiming for a scholarship with this which I will hopefully get.

I wonder if I can do the same thing with English, mmmmmmm double scholarship.

And yeah I'm doing pretty horrible in academical classes. Mostly because they bore my brain to death.

I'm the best in programming and everything else that has to do with computers, but seriously my school doesn't know how to teach properly. It's like they took a few tutorials from the internet and then just the basics of that. It's just extremely boring and slow paced and out of my league. I want to be challenged and properly tutored with practical stuff and not just theory.

I'm going to school just to get a diploma at the end, if not for that I would have dropped out a long time ago and self-tutored myself over the internet and books.

I'm just loosing energy and time with this "education" they're giving me but not much I can do there ;-;

More like goodbye Europe, I'm moving to the US as soon as I finish my education here.

In the US there is a constant battle between intelligent people and people with fewer brain cells then a Walking Stick. Wouldn't get to close it could turn nasty. :P

More like goodbye Europe, I'm moving to the US as soon as I finish my education here.

In the US there is a constant battle between intelligent people and people with fewer brain cells then a Walking Stick. Wouldn't get to close it could turn nasty. :P

I know that, but at least people won't try to kill me for heaving a boyfriend and I wont have to live a double life.