The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I feel like an ass for making that joke now.

Why?

You didn't really offend anyone or anything. Besides the joke is more true than it's a joke I know tons of examples for it.

Or I'm not getting stuff again, I barely slept tonight.

I like your avatar btw.

Not inappropriate at all.

There are people out there who have it far worse, and at least my dad supports me. So it really depends on what you mean by serious, I could have it far better but also far worse. So I deal with what I have and I'm pretty ok atm as long as I'm not telling anyone about it. At least I'm not in Uganda where it's punishable by death, I feel sorry for the people there and similar parts of the world :/

I can't stop looking at that huge eyed owl for some reason ._.

In the US there is a constant battle between intelligent people and people with fewer brain cells then a Walking Stick.

Americans vs. 'Muricans. That would make a great movie. :yes:

Oh wait, I forgot, zombie movies already exist. :P

BTW guys, here's a little learning material, did you know that Croatia is way ahead of America when it comes to weapons?

According to the latest military report, the number of illegal assault rifles dropped by cca 3 million since last year (sold to Syria, Iran, Afghanistan, African armies, Italian mobsters, etc). Right now there is approximately 8.25 million illegal automatic assault rifles currently present in Croatia and only 4.5 million citizens, that's circa 1.85 rifles per person. :happy:

Mind you, I didn't mention semi-auto pistols, machine pistols, hunting rifles, shotguns, grenades, artillery pieces, hand-held rocket launchers and legal weapons, just illegal assault rifles.

And you guys thought US has lots of guns. ;D

Edited by Werne

In the US there is a constant battle between intelligent people and people with fewer brain cells then a Walking Stick.

Americans vs. 'Muricans. That would make a great movie. :yes:

Oh wait, I forgot, zombie movies already exist. :P

BTW guys, here's a little learning material, did you know that Croatia is way ahead of America when it comes to weapons?

According to the latest military report, the number of illegal assault rifles dropped by cca 3 million since last year (sold to Syria, Iran, Afghanistan, African armies, Italian mobsters, etc). Right now there is approximately 8.25 million illegal automatic assault rifles currently present in Croatia and only 4.5 million citizens, that's circa 1.85 rifles per person. :happy:

Mind you, I didn't mention semi-auto pistols, machine pistols, hunting rifles, shotguns, grenades, artillery pieces, hand-held rocket launchers and legal weapons, just illegal assault rifles.

And you guys thought US has lots of guns. ;D

The US has a lot of stupid people that are legally allowed to have guns.

We only have stupid people.

If you allowed the people here to legally own guns as easy as it is in the US there would be no Croatia soon.

If you allowed the people here to legally own guns as easy as it is in the US there would be no Croatia soon.

Wrong, there would be a big crater called Croatia. :biggrin:

Random Thought: Make sure your foundation is solid.

These guys can make a solid foundation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkrzfwfKivY

A lot of inappropriate language going on here. Because of that, this video is very much recommended for those under 18. :wink:

Edited by Werne