The last poster wins

TheCalliton

yes it is, in some cases allot louder then your built audio chip on your mobo. Not to mention quality is better to. Coming from experience on board sound isn't all that great.

So I guess you'd recommend that I get a separate sound card?

My on board (M4A785TD-V EVO) one is pretty good as far as I can hear, but maybe I only THINK that I it's good because I have been using it for a long time :psyduck:

This requires research

Once you hear true lossy sound, you won't want to go back, if you have a decent receiver its highly recommended

Edited by Thor.

What game is that?

Judging by the huge amounts of skill bars and the chat window on the left side on the screen, I'd say World Of Warcraft.

And ok Thor, people say that there is indeed a difference though I can't possibly imagine a better sound quality than what I already got. I guess that's just me.

That's the same one I wanted to get a few months ago. And I still really really need a new one my PC is extremely loud and the parts dont get enough air.

Idk how to choose though, a lot of them look nice and have billions of fans on them and LED's and I just want everything ;-; good price with good functionality and good looks.

This one looks hot

http://www.links.hr/photo/big/052.643.064.jpg

(LC POWER Pro-918B Jupiter X , idk if its useful though)

I'm sure even if I just get a random one I'd get a better one than the one I already got, but still I want to find a great deal.

I needed more pci expansion slots, antecs only have 2 on the back, biigg set back if i ever wanted a sound card or go tri fire :biggrin: