The last poster wins

TheCalliton

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/6717902_460s_v1.jpg

My interpretation:

If you don't wash your hands after using the restroom you will meet another guy who didn't wash his hands and then you will notice how similar the two of you are and soon after you two decided to date you'll have sexual intercourse which will begin with mutual masturbation.

Fin.

I mean just look at how happy they are. It's so nice to see romance blooming even in restrooms.

Edited by Iv000

If you don't wash your hands after using the restroom you will meet another guy who didn't wash his hands and then you will notice how similar the two of you are and soon after you two decided to date you'll have sexual intercourse which will begin with mutual masturbation.

"Well, fine, whatever, they can be shaking each other's dicks, wouldn't change the Mojave now."

- Rose of Sharon Cassidy

That's the Whisky addicted thick headed woman from New Vegas who lost her caravan right?

I hated her so I killed her :happy: Though some of the things she says are pretty hilarious. "Shhh, we're hunting shitheads" :laugh:

Here's one for my boyfriend

6722270_460s.jpg

:P

That's the Whisky addicted thick headed woman from New Vegas who lost her caravan right?

I hated her so I killed her :happy:

You... you what?!?! She's the only NPC in the game that I actually like!

You... :verymad:

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30617645.jpg

Edited by Werne