The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Randomly browsed pics on my iPod to check if I got one of my cat, stumbled upon a pic of the guy I love.

.....what was I saying again? :wub:

Someone hit me I need to do programming and less feels.

JavaScriptttttttttt

CASCADING STYLE SHEETS *censored* CANT GET ENOUGH OF EM

DONT CENSOR THE WORD FOR PROSTITUTE GOD DAMNIT

Wait, What? what are "CASCADING STYLE SHEETS. :confused:

Edited by gaminggriffin

Try using a gun, from what I gathered, it's the least painful way.

Yeah but it's the most messy one too and I don't want my girlfriend to find me with my brains splattered all over the wall, it would be nasty. :confused:

Hanging looks much nicer to me, that's if you tie the rope to something that can hold your weight and get a good rope. :thumbsup: Or nitrogen suffocation, pass out in 10-15 seconds, die in 2 mins, don't feel a thing. :biggrin: But I need a license to buy nitrogen so that's out of the question.

Overdose might sound good but I already tried that, didn't work too well. CO poisoning doesn't work as advertised either, neither does slitting your writs (just hurts like hell). :pinch:

*sigh* Suicide demand so much planning and work, it's exhausting. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother. :ermm:

Try using a gun, from what I gathered, it's the least painful way.

Yeah but it's the most messy one too and I don't want my girlfriend to find me with my brains splattered all over the wall, it would be nasty. :confused:

Hanging looks much nicer to me, that's if you tie the rope to something that can hold your weight and get a good rope. :thumbsup: Or nitrogen suffocation, pass out in 10-15 seconds, die in 2 mins, don't feel a thing. :biggrin: But I need a license to buy nitrogen so that's out of the question.

Overdose might sound good but I already tried that, didn't work too well. CO poisoning doesn't work as advertised either, neither does slitting your writs (just hurts like hell). :pinch:

*sigh* Suicide demand so much planning and work, it's exhausting. Sometimes I wonder why I even bother. :ermm:

shame, nitrogen suffocation sounds fun :biggrin:.