The last poster wins

TheCalliton

We all want one... but will never get one... :(

D:

I probably wouldn't get one even if I could. I would feel bad. And then let it run free! GO TIGER GOOOO!!!! ROAM FREEE!!!!

Couldn't end badly at all.

ย 

We all want one... but will never get one... :(

D:

I probably wouldn't get one even if I could. I would feel bad. And then let it run free! GO TIGER GOOOO!!!! ROAM FREEE!!!!

Couldn't end badly at all.

well, a car could hit it so... yeah it could end pretty badly :confused:.

You guys just reminded me of Far Cry 3 and how shitty I felt when I had to skin a tiger.

ย 

I can't kill the cute felines, I'd rather let them eat me ;-; one human life here there, doesn't matter as long as the tiger lives

ย 

BTW guys, what's this talk of Korea preparing for a nuclear exchange with US (at least that's how our media reports that)? I think it's all crap but I've been wrong before.

ย 

Well, if they decide to go to war I just hope they won't do it in the next 21 days, my contract expires on April 1st and I really don't want another Afghanistan before I quit.

Yeah some of our news stations have been saying that. IDK what happened this time, I haven't really been watching news.

So if I don't post for a long time, I died in a nuclear explosion! :biggrin: Or the aftermath...

I don't mind a nuclear exchange, or the aftermath. I'm a damn good sniper, I got combat experience and a massive underground bunker in my backyard that got left over from WWII so I'd survive it all, even the blast. :biggrin:

ย 

It's just that I'm afraid US might attack them pre-emptively (not good but according to history, likely) and then drag NATO into it, then I'd be forced to ship out to Korea. :down: I really don't want to go fight there, Afghan was enough for me.

ย 

Too bad no one around here wants to start a war, I want something closer to home. :(

You guys just reminded me of Far Cry 3 and how shitty I felt when I had to skin a tiger.

ย 

I can't kill the cute felines, I'd rather let them eat me ;-; one human life here there, doesn't matter as long as the tiger lives

I Did't kill a single animal farcry 3, so feel pretty good, oh, wait, I did kill a couple of duck, whatever, who cares about duck, am I right, eh.