The last poster wins

TheCalliton

AAAHHHHH sigh so much for Bioshock, so getting me one of these amps. mini receiver in a pocket :biggrin:

http://www.amazon.com/FiiO-E07K-Portable-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B00A9LHLQ6/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1364013172&sr=1-1&keywords=FiiO+E07K

its a portable soundcard :blink:

USB audio decoding and output for PC, functioning as a high quality external USB soundcard

WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT, silly white text :teehee:

Edited by Thor.

I need it for my awesome pxc sennheiser 250 11 headphones, the trouble with most mp3 players these days is the sound separation sucks and output sucks, not saying its not loud enough just that it sucks in general, loudness is not what i am after either.

Lol its would be something to brag about, especially good for outputting mp3 players to a receiver via analogy :biggrin: especially when everything else sucks lol

Edited by Thor.

Via, I bid you welcome to the asylum, do enjoy your stay. :smile:

Let's warn you about some patients: stay away from M48A5, he bites. Well, unless he likes you, then you can play fetch with him. Other than that, Iv000 purrs sometimes and says things like kurac and pička but he's ok. Thor is the oldest one around here, no one takes him seriously. Me, I'm the one who supplies the guys with explicit images, YTPs, sex stories and advices, occasionally I can be sane, and it doesn't matter how serious I can appear, I'm always 100% joking. :teehee:

And, I forgot to mention, If you see Naomis, drop on the floor and play dead.

In other news, I found two (a 32MB and a 50MB) fully-functional OS' but I don't like them, they're ugly. And I'm replacing Win7 with Debian today, one of the happiest moments in my life. :happy: