The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Iv000, on 25 Mar 2013 - 19:12, said:

Soooooo I'm reading through statistics about gay things in Croatia.

Guys.

Guess what.

42% think that I'm mentally sick. (Yes I am, but not because I like guys. More because everybody is retarded and its clashing against my mind so hard it makes me mentally ill.)

50% think that I'm not allowed to have kids.

75% say they'd be disappointed if they found out their child was gay.

80% (Seriously, 80. what the f***.) say that they would try explain to their child that gayness is not normal.

I'll just go cry in a corner now, the more I know about where I live the shittier I feel. Why am I even reading this bs.

THIS IS WHY I FAILED HISTORY

You guys love me though dont you? ;-;

dont u

;-; i wanna hug

I'll go to sleep too, enough depressive things for today.

Night all, have a nice day :smile:

I would tell you not to let the various turpitudes of modern society get you down, but that would be hypocritical of me :wink: Seriously, people are irrational by nature, and we owe our existance to possibly the most manic creature on the planet (chimpanzees), what did you expect? As for letting all the human vice get you down, well I would say it should bother you, but you should'nt let it devour your will. Oh, and it helps to be a ruthless introvert who can't stand to be in a room with 99% of the people you meet :P I would go on about "god" , religion, and living in the thick of the bible belt, but Ive never really felt persecuted as an atheist. Just extremely FRUSTRATED!!! :wallbash:

Ok, thats my yearly quota for opening up. Now run along and thicken up that skin, and sorry no hugging.

EDIT: If I must.....I win.

Post # 666.....Coincidence? Perhaps not! :devil:

Edited by stuff444

Psvita is overtaking the 3ds, go psvita

http://ca.ign.com/videos/2013/03/22/four-reasons-why-vitas-more-popular-than-you-think

Welcome post 666 user, you have been cursed forever on the nexus, its what turns you insane, and never will recover from it.. it'll stick with you for the rest of you're life, the only cure is to post here everyday.

Edited by Thor.

Just a random thought. Anyone else here think that the Illusive Man from Mass Effect 2 looks suspiciously like Alan Wake????

Hi guys xxxx

Soooooo I'm reading through statistics about gay things in Croatia.

Guys.

Guess what.

42% think that I'm mentally sick. (Yes I am, but not because I like guys. More because everybody is retarded and its clashing against my mind so hard it makes me mentally ill.)

50% think that I'm not allowed to have kids.

75% say they'd be disappointed if they found out their child was gay.

80% (Seriously, 80. what the f***.) say that they would try explain to their child that gayness is not normal.

I'll just go cry in a corner now, the more I know about where I live the shittier I feel. Why am I even reading this bs.

THIS IS WHY I FAILED HISTORY

You guys love me though dont you? ;-;

dont u

;-; i wanna hug

I'll go to sleep too, enough depressive things for today.

Night all, have a nice day :smile:

You know what, forget about those people. They are worthless people who can't expand their horizons. You are better off without them.