The last poster wins

TheCalliton

HELLO looks like its going to be a double bill of metal gear, grounds zeroes and Phantom pain is two different games ???

http://www.gamespot.com/events/gdc-2013/story.html?sid=6406157

looks like its going to be one epic story

now its interesting

the one thing that sets the metal gear franchise apart from the rest of the games is its epic story telling. Complex to its core.

Maybe now that they have a engine that is epic in its own right, not to mention first time on the 360, It also might convince 360 players to buy a ps3 for metal gear 4, considering its been ps exclusive until now.

Edited by Thor.

Yes as far as story telling and epicness (it's a word now) goes MGS has to be my very favourite. I still haven't played MGS4 yet so dunno if it really lived up to it's predecessors, I had to lose the PS3 for some reason in favour of an xbox (which changed to PC).

Console exclusivity really grates on the end of my ****

In the meantime, be on the lookout for a male caucasian lamb. He is unarmed, and considered to be delicious. :wink:

;D

When Hornsby runs wild there's no telling what he might do, he behaves like a perfect swine. Look, he's in no condition to be reprimanded tonight, but I assure you in the morning he's in for a good roasting. :whistling:

:whistling: ME!! :mad: :confused:

Alll right people get back to work, brake time is over... Whistle blows... We have a deadline for win here...

Edited by Thor.