The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Ivoo-I have, loving it right now on my second 80. Got a nice guild on 'Rall, been having a great time being the indestructible go-to guy in dungeons. Alias is right about Judgement, it's hardly the best Gears Game-the singleplayer is an overcomplicated and overambitious story without any real weight or meat to it, and too many inconsistencies with the greater Gears Universe. For example, the iconic Lancer assault rifle, shouldn't even be in Judgement, it wasn't designed for several more years; at this stage the Coalition was using the earlier MK-I Lancer(AKA Retro Lancer) according to the Wikia, the later Lancer we all love, was designed several years later based on complaints that the Retro's bayonet struggled to penetrate Locust hide, and tended to snap. When Tai killed a Locust with a powersaw, Adam Fenix designed the MKII, with it's distinctive sawblade bayonet as a replacement.

ย 

Meanwhile, I've been having a helluva time in this new Halo 4 Forge map. I've rigged up a 500 metre slippery-dip, beginning with a 15 degree plummet of some 400 metres, and ending in a shallow angle ramp. When you drive down it, you are accelerated to tremendous speeds, and the inertia and velocity, combined with Halo's older-era physics engine, is more than enough to throw you nearly a kilometre, all the way across the map, while being precise enough to land you on a safe "mattress" target the size of a tennis court. It's a hot-wheels track made virtual, and it's quite a lot of fun.

exactly, which at the moment they don't have none that i can think of. halo is over with and switched to the ps4..
See there new game looks cool, mixing magic and technology :confused:

http://www.bungie.net/

ย 

During the press conference said its going to be a ps4 exclusive.

Bungie was their key developer, now that they jumped ship its not looking to good for the new xbox.

Edited by Thor.

Bungie stopped making Halo a while back, it's an in-house Microsoft game now, the sad thing from Bungie's viewpoint is the best Halo to date, for both writing and gameplay, was the one they had absolutely nothing to do with. Halo isn't over, wev'e just entered a new sequel trilogy made by 343, if they keep to Halo 4's quality standard, it's going to be beastly. Although, I do wish Halo did exist on the PS4; the PS systems are fundamentally superior, and even with Sony hemorrhaging funds, I do expect the PS4 will be a much better design, and a much nicer product to use than the 720. The only reason I even own an Xbox is for the exclusives, if Halo migrates, I'll not ever return to Xbox.

The thing is they complained during the press conference that their studio was practically doing nothing at the time of the switch, they felt like Microsoft abandoned them to begin with, they had the opportunity for another exclusive game by Bungie but in my opinion refused by Microsoft. Such waste of talent.