The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I still have to get get reach but 4 might have to be the next because it's the next in the main saga (reach is a prequel) which was pretty damn epic. My favourites were 3 for the story and action, ODST for the darkness and freedom to explore, and and Wars just because it was like playing age of empires which I was obsessed with when I was younger. Get one of those! :happy:

Edited by Ironman5000

Let us all not forget Halo 2 Legendary and Sniper Alley. Or any campaign LASO.

Halo 4 in my opinion has the best campaign to date. The multiplayer is undoubtedly still Halo at least. There's somewhat of a lack of "perfect grenading", but I've always been a pretty solid player, so it still shows now. (Or just that I play Big Team a lot.)

I was once a huge Forge addict, but I've been lacking friends interested in playing custom maps. Halo 3 was good times.

HAH!!! The internet came back, was out for almost 24 hours. Now it's my time to win. :happy:

In other news, using what I learned in Linux I managed to create a stable Windows 7 installation. I modified the f*** out of it just to get it to work right but at least I don't need to fiddle with Wine anymore. :thumbsup:

And since I really got used to the feel of Linux Mint, I started a little project of my own, a complete replacement of all vanilla Win7 branding, images and start menu orb with my custom ones, all new. What can I say, I'm a modder at heart. :biggrin:

Thus, Windows Mint 7 was born, pics of my work so far are in the spoiler:

New desktop background, replaced Start menu orb, custom Aero theme:

Desktop.jpg

Modified login screen, Microsoft's branding replaced, login-screen background image replaced:
Windows%2520Mint%25207%2520Logon%2520Scr

Some branding still needs to be replaced, alpha transparency blending in the already existing branding replacement needs adjusting, I require a better pic for login screen/desktop background and I have to make my own logo, using Linux Mint logo is pathetic. I plan on releasing this once I'm finished, there might be others who like it.

If you think this looks like crap, you have to take into consideration that I was making this with no access to the internet and GIMP, which I never used for image editing before (registering Photoshop requires internet access).