The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I know that you're still a stripper secretly. I wont tell anyone.

:teehee:

Shhh....

Dang leveling up in the new level cap increase is harder then borderlands , there was a way for you to grind for xp on other DLC, the cap was higher then you are by 5 levels. Now with this cap increases everyones levels exactly with you no matter what level you may be. So power leveling is out of the questions. Borderlands 2 rocks.

applies to npc's, the ai is awesome, and the best of its kind..

In other news imagine this simulation running on your pc lol

Edited by Thor.

I'll see about Bosnia more, but I generally order stuff from Ebay now, in the UK. It's cheap there too.

I also got Linux Mint to try that out over Ubuntu, see how that goes.

I buy everything in Bosnia, lately I bought two 128GB USB 2.0 flash drives for 20$ there.

And while I freakin' love Mint, my favorite Linux distro is Kali even though I only boot it from a live USB.

Kali is a security oriented Linux distro, a successor of BackTrack 5. It's designed test system security, mostly penetration testing. Quite handy for penetrating firewalls, cracking passwords and dissecting and/or disabling any type of security programs be it on Linux, Mac or Windows. Being Debian based, it uses up 2.3GB on USB which is a lot, but when something takes down a 13 character long administrator password in 18 seconds, it's damn good. And those 18 seconds say a lot about how safe Windows 7 really is. :rolleyes:

And another good thing, it's able to penetrate WPA/WEP WLAN password protection as well, free internet all around. :dance:

I dont plan on going around doing hack-y stuff, so nope.

The only reason I'm getting Linux is so I dont get distracted by the bazillions of games I got here and I want to create a productive-friendly work environment.