The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I dont plan on going around doing hack-y stuff, so nope.

The only reason I'm getting Linux is so I dont get distracted by the bazillions of games I got here and I want to create a productive-friendly work environment.

Well, I use it for screwing with computers and laptops I want to sell since it has GParted for HDD formatting and various other tools. It's also handy for other stuff like programming, it has a python console which is good, I like to play around with Python. :thumbsup:

And since it's Debian based the commands are more or less the same as in Mint, installing Cinnamon is no problem (it already has the Gnome shell) and since it has plenty of security and monitoring programs I can finally nail that prick that's been trying to connect to my router. He'll never know what hit him. :devil:

I also like the way it looks, I think I'll be using this wallpaper for Mint as well:

Screenshot%2520from%25202013-04-04%25201

EDIT: Where is everybody, I've been winning for 3 hours now. Well, good for me. :happy:

Edited by Werne

http://yoursmiles.org/ksmile/kitty/k40001.gif

That looks like Kitty using telekinesis to steal the grapes while that mouse is so high he's humping a raspberry. :mellow: