The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Today is one of those days where I should thank Satan and sacrifice a goat for him God that I'm gay.

Teenage girls have such strange strange strange logic that it shouldn't even be called logic. Sensitive like hell and sometimes their common sense turns itself off.

Ponies are cute.

http://my10online.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Shetland-Ponies-3.jpg

http://www.torcoed.co.uk/Bo%20Peep%20Running_edited-1.jpg

Today is one of those days where I should thank Satan and sacrifice a goat for him God that I'm gay.

Teenage girls have such strange strange strange logic that it shouldn't even be called logic. Sensitive like hell and sometimes their common sense turns itself off.

Not just teenage girls, almost all women are like that, and i'm not sexiest.

Some guy came to my door a few minutes ago, yelling how I must embrace God and Jesus or I shall burn in hell. Then he asked for a donation and tried to sell me some book about religious crap.

I slammed the door in his face, and after a few moments of running around the house, I managed to smack him in the back of the head with an egg while he was walking away. ;D That egg has been standing on my balcony for two months, wanted to throw it into my neighbor's living room but this guy was too annoying.

So, I guess I just got a first class ticket to hell. :biggrin:

In above situation possible return answers would be... (the following order does only secondary matter)

Answer No.1 " How much money do you give me if I read your religious book?" :whistling:

Answer No.2 "Do you want to convert to the goddess Eries?" :geek:

*remark.. Alternative you can bring in the the Flying Spaghetti Monster or the Invisible pink Unicorn.

I uses the Discordianism, because I have Principia Discordia ready next to the door and I can explain it to a degree proper. It can be really fun with Discordianism because, if you say that you are a Pope and can show the one a POPE Card that you are a Pope of the POEE. Best is if the one on the door reacts biased and blasé then you preform the sacred rite of the Turkey Curse against this follower of Greyface. ;D

Answer No.3: Turn your head after the explanation back into your room/flat /house and say the following "Honey, we have a new guest for dinner! Please butcher another cat on your sacred altar." Then turn your head back and smile hideously. :devil:

Answer No.4: "I don't have time now, I need to save our species from extinction, if you got the wink!" ( works best if you look like you come directly out of bed) :wub:

Answer No.5: "I don't have any money right now. Do you take credit card?" :psyduck:

Answer No.6: "Religion is only for theses, who don't have control over their lives! Go now please!" (If it needs to fast because your Pizza is going to be black in a minute.) :pirate:

This is onyl a view selected answers you can give to such rouges that want to sell you something on the door. Above are meant for religious door sellers and can be combined and interchanged and modified according to the response.

It can be really fun to such persons ringing at your door. :biggrin:

I usually have several options to screw with them, if I'm not doing anything important:

1. I yank my shirt to show the pentagram tattoo and the bullet scars and then scratch slowly. They walk away in silence, but that's only for when I really don't want to bother with them.

2. I tell them to wait a second, open up the gun locker, stare at it and go "Hmm..." They turn around and walk away fast.

3. I whistle and yell "Go get him boy!" I don't even have a dog but they don't stick around to check that.

4. I invite them in, give them cookies that are older than god himself and harder than plywood and then I smile as they try to chew them up. They usually excuse themselves and leave after the first cookie.

5. I put a cigarette in my mouth, slowly take out my hand grenade lighter, pull out the pin and release the lever. They run like hell but I did this only once, police warned me not to do that again.

6. I get out the back door, sneak around the house and start barking. They run like hell and don't even turn around to see that there is no dog.

And these are just a few of the things I love to do to them, it amuses me. :biggrin: