The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Some guy came to my door a few minutes ago, yelling how I must embrace God and Jesus or I shall burn in hell. Then he asked for a donation and tried to sell me some book about religious crap.

I slammed the door in his face, and after a few moments of running around the house, I managed to smack him in the back of the head with an egg while he was walking away. ;D That egg has been standing on my balcony for two months, wanted to throw it into my neighbor's living room but this guy was too annoying.

So, I guess I just got a first class ticket to hell. :biggrin:

I guess I'll have a friend then! I was once told "son, you're already going to hell in every religion, you don't need to bother going to church"

Call me crazy/a heretic but Hell sounds kinda appealing, given who's gonna be there/coming soon when I arrive: Albert Eintein, Emma Watson, Freddy Mercury, Dave Mustaine, James Hetfield, Spongebob, it sounds fun, like a big reunion of all the guys who dared to spend their brief lives living and daring to be unique.

http://media.rob.nu/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/jwPppQ4.jpeg
@Vin-If there is a hell!
Then there is a hell of a party going on there.... :thumbsup:

Sure is! Got my parts ordered today, the PC's still going to be a mixture of old and new parts, but the list of old parts is now down to the PSU and the HDDs. I've decided not to go SSD due to budgetary constraints, and instead fitted an i7-3770K that puts out 3.50GHZ stock and potentially 4 with my new GA-Z77X superclock motherboard. Future upgrades later in the year will fit a second GPU and eventualy, some SSDs. I have so much excess cooling in my PC, and naturally cold weather most of the year here, so running a significant overclock is quite a practical option.